Location + Parking
220 2nd Ave South, Seattle, WA 98104 (map)
We are located in the triangular-shaped Masins building in between the two forks of 2nd Ave S. and 2nd Ave Extension. The entrance to the building is on 2nd Avenue South.
Impact Hub Seattle is located one block east of Occidental Square Park, one block south of the Smith Tower, and three blocks north of CenturyLink Field.
Parking is a challenge in Pioneer Square due to construction and development in the neighborhood. Limited 2-hour street parking is available on 2nd Avenue S in front of our building. Please use these other helpful resources to find a spot:
- Downtown Seattle Parking - enter “Impact Hub Seattle” into the search field.
- Pioneer Square Parking Map created by an Impact Hub member.
- Luxe Valet - Luxe Valet provides secure parking and rates that are often lower than most neighborhood parking, particularly if you are staying for the entire day. First time users of the Luxe Valet app and who are guests of Impact Hub can receive a $15 credit.
- $8/hr 6am-6pm, max $24
- $6/hr 6pm-midnight, max $18
GETTING TO IMPACT HUB BY BUS:
Our building is within blocks of most King County Metro bus transit lines. For more personalized directions from your location, please visit metro.kingcounty.gov for trip itinerary information.
GETTING TO IMPACT HUB BY BICYCLE:
We are located at the intersection of many bike paths, including the 2nd Ave bike path, Jackson Street bike path, and the waterfront bike path. Bring your bike into the building and ask the front desk for a keycard to access the secure bike parking.
GETTING TO IMPACT HUB BY CAR:
- From the South - Take I-5 North, exit 164a for James St. Make a left onto James, and a left onto 2nd Ave.
- From the North - Take I-5 South, exit 165a for James St. Merge onto 6th Ave and stay to the right until you reach Yesler. Take a right onto Yesler, and left onto 2nd Ave.
- From the East - Take I-90 West and merge onto I-5 N. Keep right at the fork and follow signs for the James St. exit. Make a left onto James, and a left onto 2nd Ave.
- From the West - Take any of the ferries to downtown Seattle. When you get off the ferry, stay to the right and go straight east onto Yesler Way. Make a right onto 2nd Ave.
Street parking is available all around Pioneer Square at a rate of $3.50 an hour with a 2-hour maximum. Street parking in Pioneer Square is free after 6pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Union Station Garage, 550 4th Ave S (4th Ave S & S Weller St)
- Merrill Place Garage, 76 S King St (1st Ave S & S King St)
- The Sinking Ship Garage, 515 2nd Ave (2nd Ave & Yesler Way)
- United Parking Garage, 400 4th Ave (4th Ave Below Yesler Way overpass)
- Butler Building Garage, 114 James St (2nd Ave & James St)
- United Parking Garage, 213 Cherry St (2nd Ave & Cherry St)
Surface Parking Lots:
- 615 1st Ave (1st Ave & Cherry St)
- 210 4th Ave S (4th Ave S & S Washington St)
- 305 1st Ave S (1st Ave S & S Main St)
- 300 2nd Ave S (2nd Ave S & S Main St)
- 202 Occidental Ave S (Occidental Ave S & S Main St)
A comprehensive, interactive list of surface and garage parking in downtown Seattle is located here.